North Texas Presbytery
Dear Stated Clerk,
The Session and congregation of Christ Covenant Church wish to welcome you to Mesquite, TX for Presbytery on August 11th-12th, 2017. We thank you for allowing us the privilege of hosting Presbytery and look forward to serving you as you serve the church.
Here are some details for you as you plan to attend Presbytery in August:
- Christ Covenant Church rents space from Calvary First Baptist Church, which is located at 2850 Eastglen Blvd, Mesquite, TX 75181.
- There is parking on both sides of the building and in the back. Parking should not be an issue, but if you’re able to carpool, that will help with any potential parking issues.
- If your committee needs a meeting room please call TE Marq Toombs at 469.474.4477 or RE Bo Cogbill at 214.288.3224.
- Attached you will find a list of hotels and local restaurants. (Note: See the Docket.)
- Mexican sweet bread and coffee will be available after worship on Friday night. A light breakfast will be available on Saturday morning, beginning at about 7:15am. (If you prefer a big country breakfast, see the list of local restaurants – The Bull’s Pen on Hwy 80 is a good option for a solid breakfast.) We will provide snacks, coffee, and water throughout the day on Saturday.
We look forward to seeing and serving you in August.
The Session and Deacons of Christ Covenant Church
Directions to Christ Covenant Church – Mesquite
2850 Eastglen* Blvd – Mesquite, TX 75181
From Hwy 80 take the Collins exit. Head South. Turn left onto Clay Rd at Valero. Cross over the RR track. Turn left onto Eastglen* Blvd (at the 7-Eleven). Church is the second building on your Right. Look for CCC flags.
*Eastglen is one word